Welcome , you last visited on . We now have 88 members and a total of 142 posts in 93 topics.

PortalHomeMemberlistUsergroupsCalendarSearchFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

trojan horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: trojan horses   Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:01 am

ok this is more advanced cheating method in online poker and usually the highrollers are targeted by this one. any download can contain one of these so watch out for suspicious software such as free poker calculators or software that claims to be amazing and is free. It is installed in complete steal and the software that was free may function properly, but with these trojans the person who planted it can take snapshots of your computer which could contain your hole cards. Then sit at a table with you and take all your money. Also some of these trojans can't be detected by antiviruses
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bodoglife.com
blueyedwop
fish
fish

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: cheats and thieves   Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:36 am

as long as you are running a good antivirus and DONT accept stuff from people you dont know , you should be okay ... as with poker tools like calculators and the such , i can barely concencreate on the tables i am playing , let alone worrying about a stoopid gizmo .. lol

what you shoudl be worried about is collusion among players that chat on msn and the like ..those are the cheats and thieves
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blueyedwop.com
Aces1030
Shark Killer
Shark Killer

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: trojan horses   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:43 pm

your right bluey and for the everyday low to medium stakes players you guys can pretty much count this out from happening to you its too much effort for them to just go after small stacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bodoglife.com
eurodoctor
fish
fish

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: trojan horses   Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:02 pm

I agree with you on this Blue, the MSN and Yahoo chat software is a danger, the best safeguard for this is to watch the play and try to spot betting pattens I also like to note who and where I play each person while waiting for the game to start, this way I can soon find out when 2 or more players have sat down together before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trojan horses   

Back to top Go down

trojan horses
Page 1 of 1